The Public Works Department is responsible for the Town streets, right-of-ways, public parking areas, sidewalks, and facilities.
Their duties include the following:
- Maintenance & Repair of the following facilities:
Town Hall, Police Department, Community Center,
Holly Ridge Municipal Park, Liberty Fountain, Athletic Fields,
and Morris Landing Pier
- Maintenance of all grass areas on Town-Owned properties & right-of-ways
- General road maintenance on all Town- Owned streets including curb-cuts, painting, patching, exploratory digs, and sinkhole repairs.
- Biannual Debris pickup
- Ensuring the glow of storm water by maintaining clean & clear drainage ditches.
- Execute abatement's for cited nuisances
- Delivery of Garbage & Recycle Carts