The Holly Ridge Police Department’s mission is to provide professional and ethical public safety services in partnership with citizens to identify, prevent and solve the problems of crime, fear of crime, social disorder and neighborhood decay, thereby improving the quality of life in our community.
Chief Michael Sorg Jr
Holly Ridge E-Watch
The Holly Ridge Police Department has started a new Community Policing Program called Holly Ridge E-Watch. This program will allow us to communicate with homeowners, property owners and business owners by using email.
- When should I call 911?
- How do I obtain a copy of a police report or wreck report?
- How do I obtain Sex Offender Information?
- How can I find out information about traffic tickets?
- How do I find information about warrants?
- When I am out of Town, will the Police watch my home?
- What makes a person or vehicle “suspicious”?
- Does the Police Department provide a fingerprinting service for the public?
- How can I obtain information about becoming a Police Officer with Holly Ridge?
- How can I report narcotics activity in my neighborhood?
- Can the Police open my car if I lock my keys inside?