Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Covid-19 Pandemic has hit our Holly Ridge businesses particularly hard. These businesses are a huge asset to our town. The Holly Ridge Pandemic Response Fund has been established by a group of concerned citizens with the support of Jacksonville Onslow Economic Development and approval from the Holly Ridge Town Council. The fund’s goal is to provide immediate financial assistance to Holly Ridge businesses that have been affected by the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Businesses may apply to receive grants from the fund so long as they meet the following criteria:
1) Have been negatively impacted by a government mandate due to
the COVID-19 pandemic;
2) Are independently owned and operated in greater Holly Ridge;
3) Are not nationally associated in their field of operation;
4) Shall use funds to either help (a) care for its employees/workers
or (b) pay ongoing business expenses.
Grant applications for eligible businesses are attached, or may obtained by contacting Margaret at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AND HERE’S THE GRRAT NEWS… YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE NOW TAX DEDUCTABLE!
In partnership with Jacksonville Onslow Economic Development, we will be utilizing the JOED Partnership’s 501(c)(3) status to receive charitable donations. Organizations described in section 501(c)(3) are eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions in accordance with IRS Code section 170.
You can donate directly from the website, and now toy can also donate by check!
If by check, simply follow these steps:
1. Make out your check to HRPRF/JOED Partnership
2. Mail your check to JOED Partnership. PO Box 7268, Jacksonville, NC 28450
That’s all there is to it!
Thank you so much for your support as we help get Holly Ridge back to work!